Patient Access is a web link to our surgery, all you have to do is enter your unique pin number and password - this will open a 'user friendly' page giving you access to a number of appointments slots for you to choose at your leisure. It is very easy to use even for a computer novice.
REGISTER NOW and bypass our busy telephone system to access our surgery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The site is totally private and is as secure as banking on-line. The website will allow you to:
- View certain aspects of your health record including immunisations, allergies and latest blood test results
- Update your personal details to ensure we always have your most up to date telephone numbers
- make appointments to see your Doctor or Nurse Practitioner
- view your list of current medication for you to tick and send repeat requests.
- send the surgery a non clinical message or ask a question
We aim to respond to your requests as quickly as possible, however, please remember that it will take two working days for your medication request to be ready.
How do I register? Ask at reception today for your unique pin number and an information sheet. We cannot issue pin numbers for members of family – patients under the age of 16 may not register.
Once you have your unique pin number you must access the web site to create your individual account and password. Just click on the link next to "Welcome". You can access the online booking system by clicking HERE